Sunday, December 19, 2010

Revelation 5

Where: My living room floor
Coffee: Just finished Twinings Lady Grey Tea
Listening to: Showbread--Who Can Know It? (Available for Free from the Band!)


Pray: 
God, I am parched in spirit and heart.  Fill me with your Spirit.  Speak through your Word, and overflow into the people I meet and the work I do.  Help me to love You, love people and live surrendered.  


Read:
 1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” --Revelation 5:1-5 


Think: 


(Ask, Analyze and Apply)


Write:


There are great deeds to be done at the end of all things, and the One who will open the seals to start it all will be Jesus Christ, the Lamb who was slain.  How amazing that Jesus, who came as a servant and was crucified in our place will be the one calling the shots as Lord of all when the finale starts!  I can't say it better than this.  Read it!


On that great day, the world will wait and weep, thinking none is worthy to break the seals.  But, like a Stone unbroken the Lion of Truth will step to the throne with all authority under his feet.  And, all the saints of God will worship and adore.  We'll sing songs of adoration and worship with all hope as every creature in existence will worships the Roaring Lamb. 


Do:


I'm going to sleep in anticipation of what God is going to do as we worship Him tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment